Sunday, June 17, 2012

Clear As Day

The challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays this week is to use vellum or acetate. Since I have no vellum (gasp-and I call myself a card maker) acetate it is. Since my daughter thought the Father's Day card I made to give to my husband was too feminine, I decided to try another and she thought this one was better. I'm still giving him the first one because it's pretty specific to us. lol

I wanted to use a couple of images from this fun Mustache Mania digital set that I've had for a while. I thought acetate would be perfect for the glasses. My picture doesn't show it, but the acetate is in between the glasses and the text behind them. Used Glossy accents on the images-not too smart on the day of card giving. It did dry enough that I can stick it in an envelope right before I give it to him though. Whew. lol Hop on over to CAS-ual Fridays and join in the fun!

The inside-


9 comments:

  1. How cool is this!! Looks like The Invisible Man, love it! You are so creative! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Extremely clever and so well put together, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative. The mustache looks great. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever. What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME! LOVE IT ALL. Glad you played along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is SO, SO, SO cool!!! I love how you used the digital elements, and the black and white scheme.
    Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool card!! Love the images and with the sentiment...perfect!! Love the acetate, too...wonderful card, Mary Jo!! Thanks for sharing your creativity this week and being a part of the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, this just blows my mind - it is so beyong amazing! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete