Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Shift Happens

I decided to try a Nestie technique that Chrissie showcased over at the Less Is More blog this week. The challenge was to create a card with an aperture or some kind of hole. I used her technique to cut the moon around the wolf for my card. Very fun technique, thanks Chrissie! Hop on over to Less Is More and give it shot!


My daughter is definitely of the Team Jacob persuasion and this wolf stamp is the closest thing to a werewolf that I have. I applied glossy accents with a brush to give a more hair like texture-it doesn't show up at all in the picture though. I was cracking myself up with the sentiment, but it's probably not really appropriate for a 14 year old. Fortunately, I know a few adult Jacob fans. lol

5 comments:

  1. This Nestie technique works particularly well with this image Mary Jo, I'm glad the brief tutorial was of help!
    It's a super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - striking & effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning colour combination. I love the splash of orange.
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on tjhe technique
    Superb card, chuckled at the sentiment

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete