Friday, December 9, 2011

Green

How could I miss a Less Is More challenge?? Well...I guess I didn't but I am cutting it close. This time of the year is chaotic. I know I'm not the only one trying to squeeze some crafting time in. Hmmm....laundry, housework, choir performance, fundraisers, carpools or crafting? Decisions, decisions, decisions. lol

The color challenge at LIM this week is GREEN. I bought this willow stamp and die from PTI last month and have really wanted to use it. When I was growing up we had 2 huge weeping willow trees in our front yard. My dad would trim them a couple of times a year and my brothers and sister and I loved to grab the cut branches and have sword fights with them. Or maybe they were whip fights as those branches were very flexible. Whatever you call it, it was always a fun time. Any excuse to beat up on each other I guess. lol

I used the dies to cut an opening in the green paper and stamped the image on the white paper underneath.

Go take a look at some of the gorgeous creations made with green over at Less Is More this week. You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. This is terrific Mary Jo
    What a brilliant design
    Love it
    Thank you
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete