Thursday, November 10, 2011

Reverse Applique

The Make It Monday challenge at PTI this week is to use a reverse applique technique. I RARELY stitch on my cards. I am a pretty darned good seamstress but sewing on paper is always frustrating to me. My stitches are always uneven,  and it always gums up my needles. Kind of a pain to get the machine out and set up then not be happy with the results. I actually do like the card I made, but think I might like it even better without the stitching. Yes, you can call me picky, a perfectionist, or anal....take your pick. lol


Head on over to the PTI Reverse Applique challenge to see how this technique is done.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is oh so cute. Love that you put those felt embelishments on there. Your sewing is wonderful too. It's not supose to be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your card, stitching turned out well. I'm not a fan of machine stitching for myself either. So I did a pen stitch instead. Nice touch with the felt embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Beautiful card!

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. So crisp and bright! I love the color combo as well as the images you chose. The die cut felt is one of my favorite ways to embellish! :)

    ReplyDelete