Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Photo Shoot

My daughter's BFF moved to another state 3 years ago. To help with that heartbreak, we promised the girls that they could visit each other every summer. I always take them to one of those package portrait deals when her friend is here. Last summer they had such a fun photographer-she really got them laughing and having a good time. These were a few of the proofs.

I made this LO for the Scrap Whispers color challenge to use blue, white and purple. I really had to scrounge through my stash to find purple papers as it is a color I DREAD working with!! If you like working with these colors or want to challenge yourself head on over to Scrap Whispers and give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love how the colors came together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is pretty - it has a bit of a sparkle to it too !

    ReplyDelete