Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Texting

Did you know that "Merry Christmas" was the first message ever texted? I didn't until a couple of months ago. When I did, this Gillian Roberts stamp immediately came to mind. This was another must have stamp for me as a mother of a teenage daughter. I don't know how she functioned without a cell phone for 14 years. Well, 12 years I guess. Before she got her first cell phone, she downloaded a texting app to her Itouch. lol

I made this card for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge "Just Add Color". I used PSE to create the text background paper, then colored, cut and popped up my stamped image. If you're in the mood to do some coloring head on over and join the fun.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know that either!! Gorgeous card - I love your clean and simple style.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a PERFECT take on the color challenge! The colors really convey the mood and style for this lovely card! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really like this. Great job on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, the coloring is fabulous! Great design too :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete