Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hearts

The challenge over at Less Is More this week is a one layer card with hearts. Oh the choices I have for hearts. It's amazing how many stamp sets I have that include a heart in some way. I decided to use this cute Elle's Studio stamp that I've had for quite a while. I have only used it once or twice and thought it needed some inking. Usually these solid image stamps give me fits but for some reason I got lucky on the first try (and no ink smudges either). Yay! Here's a link to the challenge if you'd like to play along-

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2011/10/week-36.html

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute and those heart buttons are fab ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and elegant - I love it!

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!
    It's a really good idea to use heart shaped buttons.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet - and the heart buttons are a great little touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, I do love reindeers
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete