Thursday, October 20, 2011

Beep Beep!

This morning one of my scrapbooking friends mentioned a Roadrunner cocktail as being her favorite cocktail. I'd never heard of it but I guess it's made with coconut milk, vodka and amaretto, well shaken. I'm not sure I'd ever be willing to give it a try, but it did give me another idea for the cocktail challenge over at Less Is More. I sure did have fun with this week's challenge. Come on over and check it out-drinks without the hangover. Oh, and in honor of my muscle car fanatic husband, I used the Plymouth font for the sentiment in deference to the Plymouth Roadrunner. lol

5 comments:

  1. LOL how cute!
    I love vodka and ameretto, not sure abotu the milk but, not into the cream additions to cocktails
    Thank you Mary Jo
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - love that roadrunner image and the embossed background. Not really keen on cocktails myself but am partial to a bit of ameretto - mmmmm
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't quite sound like my kind of cocktail, but it's my kind of card!
    Great job!
    Thanks so much!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card and the colours are amazing - looks so good against that textured white too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card - not sure about the cocktail mind!!

    ReplyDelete