Sunday, September 4, 2011

Boo!

Friendly Critters is the challenge over at the Do You Stack Up site this week. I made this Halloween card for my niece. She loves cats but her mom is very allergic so I thought she might like this cute kitty image. Here's the link to the challenge if you'd like to play-

http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/2011/09/dysu-challenge-35-friendly-critters.html



Here are a couple other critter cards I made today. Both very quick and easy. The St Bernard card was a pre-colored digital image. I made a set of 8 for a friend of mine who raises and shows Saints. The other one is for my MIL who loves humming birds.




1 comment:

  1. WOW! All three cards are FABULOUS but, I ESPECIALLY love the first one! I love cats, too, and that image of the cat with the mask...is WAY too cute..and your colouring is phenomenal! Thanks so much for joining us, again, this week, at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete