Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How About A Bike Ride?

I felt bad for entering an inappropriate card into the Less Is More "Things That Move" challenge yesterday so I decided to attempt a re-do. I got carried away with my patterned papers-I do that sometimes. lol Here's the link to the challenge (where the rules are clearly stated)-

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2011/08/week-29-theme.html

I've had this bicycle stamp for a while. I have other bicycle stamps but just HAD to have this one. I love the basket of flowers and the suitcases that add that little extra something to the image. I wish I'd chosen brighter colors for the flowers, but am pleased with the look of the Glossy Accents on the bicycle's red frame. Most of all I am amazed that I could manage to color it at all. You can see that I didn't do such a great job keeping the Glossy Accents within the lines, but IRL it's not as noticeable as it is in the picture.


5 comments:

  1. Delightful and I love the bunch of flowers too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super nostalgic image - Fab colouring! I used to own a bike just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely fantastic Mary Jo, both the design and colouring
    Wonderful!
    Your submitting a second entry is much appreciated

    Thanks so much
    Diva LIM Mandi
    "Less is more"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO pleased that you entered another card Mary Jo and this one is absolutely superb!
    Perfect CAS... absolute dynamite!
    Thanks so very much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bike is brilliant and love how you've placed your sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete